Visit Our Sponsors
A survey to develop a better understanding of the best practices used by manufacturers, distributors and packers to manage the supply chain and address anti-counterfeiting and brand protection is available from ARC Advisory Group. The survey examines methods, technologies and solutions being used for preventing counterfeit product. Technologies that are being considered include various overt, covert, track and trace and e-pedigree. The research and consulting firm says the survey will be used to better understand best practices for preventing counterfeit products from entering the supply chain.
Topics addressed include:
• Anti-counterfeiting and brand protection programs
• Technologies, methods and solutions being deployed
• Benchmarking anti-counterfeiting technologies implemented
• What leading companies are doing by industry segment
• Top business benefits gained from implementing anti-counterfeiting measures
To take the survey, visit: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2te7k60g77kpskm/a01jpg8hcc2dt/greeting
Source: ARC Advisory Group
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.