Visit Our Sponsors
ATS Aviation Services will fill a critical gap in the $72bn aircraft engine and parts manufacturing industry, where economic cycles, uncertain federal spending, fluctuating demand for air travel and rapid retirement of skilled workers has created unprecedented challenges, says Bill Kamm, director of aviation at ATS. With production forecasted to grow at a 5 percent CAGR between 2015 and 2019, the industry will need a more integrated approach to aircraft maintenance services that can meet increasing demand yet manage market volatility.
“Parts logistics and procurement have become a source of inefficiency and frustration for aviation companies. Maintenance operations need more sophisticated tools to counter high part failure rates,” says Kamm, director of aviation at ATS.
Services offered include:
• Supply Chain/Logistics: Demand analysis, stocking programs, core management, procurement support and AOG support.
• Airframe Parts and Component Repair: Includes overhauls, repairs and exchanges of numerous cabin management items to support the aviation maintenance and parts industry.
• Total Quality Management: Maintainability, reliability engineering, root cause analysis, repair station support and supplier audits.
• Calibration Services: Quality system compliance, test cell calibration, gauge crib management, instrumentation and power tool gauging, compliance with ISO, NADCAP and EPA standards.
• Recruiting Services: In-house recruitment department specialized in filling technical and management positions for OEMs and flight departments.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.