Eyefortransport has released the 2009 European 3PL Market Report, co-sponsored by Infor. The report collates the views of 3PL executives and supply chain practitioners on technology expectations, supply chain risk management, and the key relationships required to recover ahead of the market.
Hundreds of executives' views were solicited on numerous topics, including:
• discrepancies between the level of optimism between 3PLs and their customers;
• a gap between the level of concern of 3PLs and shippers on issues such as supply chain risk, inventory management, and network realignment;
• a huge jump in the number of companies cutting supply chain jobs in the last year;
• changes in the reasons for non-renewal of 3PL contracts as compared with previous years;
• and new data on expected market recovery timelines and new growth areas
The report is available at from eyefortransport.com.
This report has been produced to coincide with the launch of the 7th European 3PL Summit, which is scheduled Nov. 24-25, 2009, in Brussels.
Read Full Article
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.