The transportation landscape has become complicated for shippers in recent years, and it is only getting more complex. As the balance in power between shippers and carriers shifts back and forth, one thing remains constant – your customers need their products.
In this webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 16, at 2 p.m., learn how Ryder and Dr Pepper Snapple Group teamed up to deliver a transportation network with enhanced efficiency, greater flexibility, lower costs, and improved on-time delivery.
You will learn how to:
• Achieve stability in your transportation network
• Take advantage of all available lanes
• Gain flexibility to manage peaks in demand
• Find the right solution for a more efficient supply chain
• Paul Boothe, Director, Global TSP Development, Ryder System, Inc.
• Todd Cox, Director, Transportation,
Dr Pepper Snapple Group
• Robert Bowman, Managing Editor, SupplyChainBrain
Please CLICK HERE to register for the webinar.
Enjoy curated articles directly to your inbox.