Supply chains as we know them are being redefined and function on a digital innovation system that interconnects product, supply chain, manufacturing, customer, and service processes. Manufacturers are digitally transforming, and require a technology platform that enables this digital thread to be established.
Key considerations for building a digital supply chain of one are:
• Focus on Customer Centricity, by sensing demand and expediting delivery
• Enable Predictive Business, across design, production, service, and maintenance
• Invest in Smart Automation, to realize flexible, rapid manufacturing
• Ensure Total Visibility, to capture and analyze connected product information for optimal quality
• Leverage a Digital Innovation Platform, powered by IoT, block chain, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics, to enable secure process automation, smarter decision making, and faster response to the customer and end consumer.
Please CLICK HERE to download the whitepaper.
Timely, incisive articles delivered directly to your inbox.